- The details of KiboCUBE Academy Season 2 are released!!! For more details click here.
- 28th Workshop on Space Technology for Socio-Economic Benefits: "Space Exploration - A source of inspiration, innovation and discovery" (Oct 2021)
The education component provides the theoretical foundation to fully utilize the opportunities under the hands on component of Access to Space for All and the tools under the tools component. The education component is supporting the three tracks of Access to Space for All (Hypergravity and Microgravity Track, Satellite Development Track and Space Exploration Track) and it consist of the following elements:
Additional elements to be added to better support United Nations Member States if neccesary. Note that this is work in progress, resources will be added as they become available. UNOOSA is looking for partnerships to create additional resources, please contact us at unoosa-access-to-space (at) un (dot) org.
Partnership is a distinctive feature of the Initiative. The Access to Space for All Initiative is only possible thanks to partnerships with various public and private actors, who are contributing to the initiative in various manners. New contributions to the Initiative are possible and encouraged. Contact us at unoosa-access-to-space (at) un (dot) org
Access to Space for All is key in raising awareness about what space technology can do for the Sustainable Development Goals. Each application for an Access to Space for All hands-on opportunity request the applicants to provide information on how their activity will support the Sustainable Development Goals.To date, UNOOSA has received applications that spanned over the 17 Sustainable Development Goals. Examples on how Access to Space for All supports the Sustainable Development Goals are:
Check out the teacher's guide to plant experiments in microgravity.
United Nations/Japan Long-term Fellowship Programme 2022 Post-graduate study on Nano-Satellite Technologies (PNST)
Applications for the Fellowship Programme will be accepted until 10 January 2022.
ISONscope Announcement of Opportunity Webinar
Click here for the video of 27 January 2021
- Introduction of Opportunity by UNOOSA ( pdf and video 0:52-10:12)
- Introduction of ISONScope by Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics ( pdf and video 10:35-20:40)
- Detailed explanation of Announcement of Opportunity and Application Form ( pdf and video 20:40-1:14:14)
ISONscope Questions and Answers Webinar
Click here for the video of 25 March 2021
- Introduction of Access to Space for All Initiative and Opportunity by UNOOSA ( pdf and video 2:35-14:02 )
- Introduction of ISONscope by Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics ( pdf and video 14:52-22:18 )
22-24 October 2021: 28th Workshop on Space Technology for Socio-Economic Benefits: "Space Exploration - A source of inspiration, innovation and discovery"